Turner Broadcasting Business Coordinator - CNN in Washington, District Of Columbia
Posting Job Title Business Coordinator - CNN
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Administrative/Clerical
United States - District of Columbia - Washington
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
What part will you play?
The Business Coordinator will primarily focus on providing a full range of administrative and operational support to the staff. You will be responsible for coordinating areas such as expense report approval, process invoices, onboarding new hires, order equipment, workspace move requests, calendar maintenance, catering, and work scheduling.
You will also provide executive support, arrange travel, schedule meetings, prepare expense reports, answer and screen calls, and maintain office supplies. This individual must be good at fostering relationships across departments and cities to provide seamless service for clients. You will be required to liaise with business partners such as Technology Services and Human Resources.
What will you be doing?
- You are THE go-to person on the team - so we are looking for someone who is polished, professional and eager.
- We want someone flexible, pro-active and able to prioritize while handling ever changing demands.
- We are looking for someone who is energetic, positive, trustworthy and hard-working.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to gain hands-on administrative experience with the backing of a supportive, collaborative team.
What do we need from you?
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of administrative support experience preferred.
- Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- High level of confidentiality required.
- You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
- Communication is key in this role so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- You should have excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of the team.
- You should have an ability to prioritize your work so you can handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadline. Be flexible, dependable, and results-oriented.
If this opportunity accurately describes you and what you are looking for, then we look forward to considering you to join our inclusive and exciting team at CNN!
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Tu rner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.