Turner Broadcasting Sales Assistant in Troy, Michigan
Posting Job Title Sales Assistant
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Ad Sales
United States - Michigan - Troy
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Do you want to represent brands that produce cinematic storytelling, front-line breaking news, edgy and delightful, showing millennial content? Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class content across all screens and all platforms. Turner owns and operates some of the most valuable brands in the world, including Adult Swim, Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, FilmStruck, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, Super Deluxe, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports. Turner does it all - we create great drama, honor the classics, cheer on the home team, and provide quality kid-friendly entertainment. We are one company with a lot of different brands and personalities, which means if we empower our employees to share ideas and work together across the globe, the collaborative possibilities are truly endless. Come join us!
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for booking and maintaining orders in the system and communicating schedule changes to agency partners.
- Responsible for the typing of correspondence, filing and all other clerical duties assigned by the Account Executive or management.
- Develop a working relationship with internal departments such as sales operations, and inventory management. Exposure to all digital procedures and responsibilities
- Monitor delivery of the schedules and work with inventory management to secure and book under delivery units.
- Be the main point of contact in resolving billing/invoicing discrepancies.
- Maintain the central file, this includes all correspondence, contracts, and revision associated with the order.
- Act as the liaison between internal/external traffic department to resolve copy issues as needed.
- Overly attentive to detail.
- Self-starter and the ability to anticipate the needs of the team.
- The ability to manage to and beat deadlines.
What do we require from you?
- College Degree preferred, internships in related fields and/or prior office experience a plus.
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, and a team player with a strong interest in the media business.
Proficiency in various computer software packages: Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI, E-Mail. But wait, there’s more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.