Turner Broadcasting Coordinator, Scheduling in Singapore, Singapore
Posting Job Title Coordinator, Scheduling
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Strategic Planning/Analysis
Singapore - Singapore
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Oh!k, truTV, TCM, TNT, Warner TV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard infirst classtelevision programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. At Turner, we believe diversity and inclusion are business imperatives so we’re looking for candidates from all backgrounds that can help us Re-imagine TV.
No matter the risk, no matter the challenges,we are one Turner. Have fun; Less Fear; All in!
What part will you play?
- Work across Landmark systems LRS (Vision) & ATS in delivering an efficient and accurate final playlist.
- Ensure scheduling objectives are met through correct placement of all required elements inplaylistfor transmission.
- Work closely with Promo Strategy and Commercial Operations teams.
- Monitor output and flag any inconsistencies tosupervisor/ manager. Be the ‘expert’ of the assigned channel.
- Attend all relevant programming and operational meetings; contributing to ideas and the success of our brands.
- Ensure finalization and delivery of the daily playlist to playout and follow through on log queries/ amendments. What will you be doing?
Channel Presentation (30%)
Use systems efficiently in delivering the best possible final schedule toplayouton a daily basis, ensuring all items are correctly inserted and RFTX. This will involvebuildingof skeleton schedules and manual placement of all presentation and promotional items in LRS against campaigns entered in ATS to achieve the best possible on-air look for the channel, capable of driving audiences. Scheduling Accuracy (30%)
As the last line of ‘defense’, we have to ensure that the final playlist is accurate and all objectives – including commercials - have been met before sending to transmission. Proactively working with Scheduling, Promo Strategy, Commercial Operations, and Programming teams in ensuring that all communications and media campaigns objectives are aligned. Cross-check against promo media plan for proper scheduling. Inventory Management (20%)
Act as a channel expert by advising on airtime solutions and contributing tostrategyplanning against objectives. A pro-active, collaborative approach with the wider team is needed. Ensure that all relevant key assets needed for scheduling are available with accurate information forusage. Channel Monitoring (10%)
View all on-air material prior to scheduling and regularly monitor final output to determine ifstrategyis working fine. Safeguard against clashes of relevant promotional messages or any on-air errors. Monitor competitors’ channels to keep up-to-date on the media landscape and changes.
Reporting and Analysis (5%)
- Monitor assigned channel ratings weekly, and run reports in TechEdge as requested to share results. It is important to have visibility on the impact of the final playlist to determine if objectives have been met and strategies are working. Generate other additional reports (commercials/ sponsorship) as required. Commercial Ops and Team Support
- Work hand-in-hand withCommercialOperations team to ensure smooth flow of commercial elements into playlists. Checks to ensure correct break timings, dailyminutage, and time-band restrictions are adhered to. Due to revenue impact, have to ensure that scheduling supports commercial requirements as needed. The role will also provide support to meet promotional, marketing, and digital objectives.
Any other duties as assigned by senior management. What do we require from you?
Broadcast / mediaindustry experience
- Broadcast systems experience (ideally Vision)
- Strong English communication skills
- Proficient in M Office, Excel, PPT
- Media Planning
Interest in either; Kids TV, Korean Drama, English Drama (please state inapplication) But wait, there’s more!
Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
- Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the Time Warner Group.
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A TimeWarner Company