Turner Broadcasting Content Sales & Distribution Manager (HK, PHL, VN, TH) in Singapore, Singapore
Posting Job Title Content Sales & Distribution Manager (HK, PHL, VN, TH)
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Sales
Singapore - Singapore
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Oh!k, truTV, TCM, TNT, Warner TV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first-class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. At Turner, we believe diversity and inclusion are business imperatives, so we’re looking for candidates from all backgrounds that can help us Re-imagine TV.
No matter the risk, no matter the challenges, we are one Turner. More fun; Less Fear; All in!
What part will you play?
The Manager, Content Sales & Distribution for Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia will be responsible for the following:
- Revenue targets across C&S affiliates, syndication, interactive and broadcast sales.
- Servicing all affiliates to ensure revenue targets are met and exceeded.
- Business development to maximise reach and revenue across the Turner content portfolio.
- Networking to build awareness of and promote Turner content and networks with the local media industry What will you be doing?
- Manage designated accounts of broadcasters, cable / IPTV operators, wireless and interactive services providers in the territory to maximize revenue and maintain and grow market share.
- Accountable for the strategy, management and sales goals of the CNN broadcast business.
- Managementof any syndication or programming sales deals in the territory.
Achieving new business revenue targets to extend the reach and revenue of Turner content across the territory. Business Development
Develop new business opportunities and revenue streams within major accounts and also new platforms/businesses across the territory which will result in increased distribution of Turner content.
- Collaborate with the GE and Kids content teams to develop business plans for new platforms and assist in the successful execution of these plans.
Proactively bring new business opportunities to Turner and work with cross-functional teams to develop and sell these opportunities. Networking & Relationship Building
Build awareness of Turner’s content through a high-level understanding of Turner’s content and channel positioning, programming, and franchises
Constant information sharing with management and team member on market trends, industry developments, and competitor activities. What do we require from you?
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University (Essential); MBA (Desirable)
- Prior Experience / Industry: 5 to 7 Years of sales experience, with experience handling content sales
- Knowledge: Microsoft skills (Desirable), PowerPoint presentation skills
- Technical and Business: Well-connected in the media industry
- Self-Management: Independent, ability to drive and achieve sales targets
- Management and Leadership: Leverages relationships and is a capable networker
- Language: Proficiency in English (Essential)
- Regional/Country Experience: Experience in Malaysia, Singapore & Indonesia market
Other Requirements of person: Experience working in International/MNC company is preferred But wait, there’s more!
Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands!
- Summer Fridays, End of Year Leave and more!
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the Time Warner Group.
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A TimeWarner Company