Turner Broadcasting Mgr, Cont Syndication & Dev in Shanghai, China
Posting Job Title Mgr, Cont Syndication & Dev
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Sales
China - Shanghai
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Oh!k, truTV, TCM, TNT, Warner TV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. At Turner, we believe diversity and inclusion are business imperatives so we’re looking for candidates from all backgrounds that can help us Re-imagine TV.
No matter the risk, no matter the challenges,we are one Turner. Have fun; Less Fear; All in!
What part will you play?
As a business-driven role, Content Manager is expected to BD all content business and execute content business strategy in China market, including CN, Adult Swim, TNT, tbs, truTV, and Tuzki. Content Manager is supposed to strongly support his/her supervisor’s work and contribute both in revenue growth and brand awareness.
What will you be doing?
1. Grow China Content Business -50%
- Secure at least 500K USD from content sales (Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, tbs, truTV)-30%
- Maximize CNO appearance on media platforms (The Powerpuff Girls, We Bare Bears, Ben10, Adventure Time, Happos Family) to support franchise strategies-10%
BD new clients upon existing content partners/licensees. Also strengthen relationships with key partners-10% 2. Build Tuzki Brand -40%
Execute Tuzki overall content strategy and deliver good content of Tuzki-30%
Leverage media resources to expend Tuzki Appearance with China top-tier programs, shows, events-10% 3. Others -10%
Work closely with China team (marketing, licensing, creative, etc.)-5%
Organise Turner China content sales meeting(s) and participant global industry conference(s) as Turner China representitive -5% What do we require from you?
- No less than 5yrs industry experiences (content sales, advertising, production)
- Sales and Basic Financial knowledge, Communication Skill, Project Management, Understanding of legal terms on content/copyrights domain
- Basic Skill in Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- English and Mandarin, fluent in bilingual communication and writing
Understand China market and have international cooperation experiences But wait, there’s more!
Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
- Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the Time Warner Group.
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A TimeWarner Company