Turner Broadcasting Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Bleacher Report in San Francisco, California
Posting Job Title Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Bleacher Report
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Marketing/Promotions/Advertising
United States - California - San Francisco
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No.1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through Team Stream™, the top-rated smartphone and tablet app.
Since being acquired by Turner in 2012, B/R has gained all the advantages of a large media company while maintaining its vibrant start-up culture. We work in a fast paced, 24-7 field in a laid back environment (those who do not want to work nights and weekends need not apply). You'll also be in a role that allows you to work with multiple groups and networks .
What part will you play?
Bleacher Report is hiring a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will work cross-functionally to lead the vision, definition, prioritization, development, launch and evolution of Bleacher Report's go-to-market product marketing strategy. This role will gather research/requirements from organizational stakeholders, manage and optimize campaigns, collaborate with growth team on paid acquisition strategy, analyze data, and continually experiment to grow Bleacher Report's reach through installs. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for ensuring Bleacher Report's most loyal users are going up and to the right.
What will you be doing?
We're looking for a creative force who can continue to cement B/R as a leader in the category.
- An ideal candidate will captivate Bleacher Report's already engaged audience while growing brand recognition through both traditional and innovative implementation
- A self-starter who can clearly articulate Bleacher Report's differentiated product offering while seamlessly integrating its authentic voice.
- Work with Product to understand target app consumers and competitive landscape. Positioning & Comms
- Establish messaging and positioning, develop processes, and create collateral for all app marketing initiatives. Campaign Management - identify target channels, ideate specific campaigns, operationally execute campaigns towards KPIs, and ROI calculation. Budget Oversight
Forecast and manage budget with finance. Experiment. Iterate. Repeat.
Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with the Marketing Director as well as coordinator(s) to swiftly test theories to find the most cost effective solutions.
- Organizational skills required to maintain analysis reports and marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of 360 new-media marketing tactics (brand, experiential, product).
- An insatiable curiosity -- able to observe and identify patterns, trends and insights in the real world.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Ability to influence and inspire 4-6+ years of hands-on experience in managing organic and paid acquisition campaigns.
- Demonstrated history or project portfolio of successful acquisition campaigns.
- Strong project management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Love sports.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
- Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.