Turner Broadcasting Digital Intern in Rome, Italy
Posting Job Title Digital Intern
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Digital/Interactive Media
Italy - Rome
Position Type Temporary
Posting Job Description
Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation?Are you curious about technology and websites promotion? If so, we’d love to hear from you.We are currently recruiting a Digital Intern to join the Digital team in Rome.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 69 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
The internship in our Digital team will involve editorial and operative activities for our Kids’ channels – Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito & Boing – working with websites, social pages, YouTube channels and mobile. The successful candidate will use and spread online content in digital environments in collaboration with other departments. The intern will also supportthe Digital team in daily routine tasks, and in creating all the assets needed to upload videos onto digital platforms (including thumbnails and metadata).
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Testing the quality of our websites
- Collaborating to upload videos onto our digital tools
- Being involved in the production of metadata needed to upload the videos (title, description, keywords, images)
- Monitoring competitor activities
- Moderating App store comments
Knowledge and experience required Essential:
- Curious about technology
- Good knowledge of YouTube and of social networks, with a passion for online communication
- Confident using Microsoft Office
- Websites promotion knowledge (SEO, SEM, Web Games)
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Keen eye for detail
- Energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated with good communication/ interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, and keen to offer suggestions where needed.
- Keen to stay abreast of new online trends.
- Team player
- Video editing skills (Premiere)
Working from office in Rome, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.