Turner Broadcasting Junior Producer in Paris, France
Posting Job Title Junior Producer
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Production/Post-Production
France - Paris
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation?Do you have experience in creative production? If so, we’d love to hear from you.We are currently recruiting a Junior Producer to join the Creative team in Paris.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 69 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
The Junior Producer will work with the Creative Manager, following the brands and shows guidelines to create video promotional elements for the kids channels’ shows, stunts, brands and franchises for on-air & digital. Working closely with the Production team, the successful candidate will also assist the Creative Manager in all on-air day to day deliveries (navigation, continuity etc.)
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Proposing and creating engaging videos for show promotion and linear & vertical channel animation
- Delivering and updating the on-air branding elements (videos & graphics)
- Interfacing with Presentation & Production coordinators on the day to day on-air deliveries
Knowledge and experience required
- Prior experience in a similar field
- University degree in video editing or filmmaking, or equivalent experience
- Fully proficient use of Adobe Premiere
- Basic knowledge of After Effects
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Able to deliver great results on time & budget
- Must have a sense of autonomy and be pro-active
- Keen interest in animation & kids entertainment
- Fluent in French & English
Working from our office in Paris , you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.
Don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to see what life is like at Turner!