Turner Broadcasting Apprentice Research Analyst in Paris, France
Posting Job Title Apprentice Research Analyst
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Research
France - Paris
Position Type Temporary
Posting Job Description
Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation?Are you interested in learning about TV and digital media research? If so, we’d love to hear from you.We are currently recruiting a n Apprentice Research Analyst to join the Data & Consumer Insights team in Paris.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 69 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids’ brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
Turner’s Data and Consumer Insights is a growing team responsible for building and deepening a holistic view of Turner’s consumers through data and analytics. We apply those insights to ensure our consumers are put in the centre during the development of incredible experiences across all touchpoints including our ever increasingly important digital products and services. The team based in Paris is made up of a Director and one permanent analyst for France. The Apprentice Research Analyst will be responsible for delivering quantitative/analytics-based insights from consumer linear & non-linear data, mostly to digital and programming Turner teams.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- All research insights covering the entertainment universe (kids, movies, GE) to help programing, digital, ad sales and marketing teams to put our consumers in the center
- Work very closely with teams to provide a 360-degree view of consumer behaviors and preferences of brands and contents across all touchpoints in the consumer journey
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing data from primary and secondary sources for both regular and ad hoc reporting
- Preparing accurate, timely and relevant performance reports (linear & non-linear figures)
Knowledge and experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Passionate about media content and brands
- Interested in learning about TV and digital media research, measurement, media consumers, and their behaviours
- Ability to communicate professional at all levels
- Some previous experience in a media analytics and data science environment (TV, websites and ad rep)
- Ability to distil large bodies of research to key findings and explain them
- Familiarity with digital analytics tools such as comScore or Nielsen and media analytics software (Mediamat’Thematik)
Working from our office in Paris, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.