Turner Broadcasting Apprentice, Operational Marketing in Paris, France
Posting Job Title Apprentice, Operational Marketing
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Marketing/Promotions/Advertising
France - Paris
Position Type Temporary
Posting Job Description
Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation?Are you a current student who thrives in a fast-paced environment? If so, we’d love to hear from you.We are currently recruiting a n Apprentice, Operational Marketing to join the Marketing team in Paris, for a 12-month apprenticeship.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 69 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
Reporting to the Operational Marketing Manager, the Apprentice, Operational Marketing will work across all of our entertainment channels in French-speaking territories (Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Boing, Toonami, TCM Cinéma and Warner TV), supporting with the management of our social and YouTube channels.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing our YouTube channels
- Updating our website
- Coordination with local teams and central teams (based in London)
- Translating our Games & Apps
- Social Networks management support
- Managing the competitions we run
- Dispatching TV highlights and promotional assets to platforms (Canal, Numericable, Orange, SFR, Free, etc…)
- Operational follow-up of marketing events & promotions (management project, briefing, reporting)
- Monitoring our brands, using platforms and partners communication tools
- Goodies management (prospection, briefing, order follow-up, inventory, etc …)
Knowledge and experience required:
- You must be studying for a degree in a relevant field (eg. marketing, digital, communication)
- Enthusiastic and creative
- Structured and organised
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Fluent in French, with excellent spelling and grammar
- Fluent in English
- Digital knowledge
- Confidence using MS Office and Photoshop
Working from our office in Paris , you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.