Turner Broadcasting Apprentice, Communication & Media in Paris, France
Posting Job Title Apprentice, Communication & Media
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Communications/Publicity
France - Paris
Position Type Temporary
Posting Job Description
Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation?Are you highly organized and able to work well as part of a team? If so, we’d love to hear from you.We are currently recruiting a Communication & Media Apprentice to join the Marketing team in Paris, for a 2-year apprenticeship
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 69 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
The Communication & Media Apprentice will support Communication activities for all of our brands: Warner TV, TCM Cinéma, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Boing & Toonami . The successful candidate will work at our office in Paris for 4 days per week alongside their studies, and will receive a valuable insight into how a busy Marketing team operates within a global media company.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing and monitoring operational follow-up of our media partnerships
- Liaising with the relevant agencies, partners and other departments throughout all the campaigns key steps
- Ensuring the operational implementation of communication plans (project timeline & quality control)
- Ensuring Turner’s brand & channel’s content visibility across new media deals (including TV, Radio, Press and Web)
- Writing up and coordinating with the creative team on creative briefs to develop communication and advertising material for our brands and our media partners
- Monitoring and benchmarking competitor activities (kids’ and cinema channels)
Knowledge and experience required
- You must be a third- or fourth-year university student, studying in a relevant field (eg. communications or advertising
- Strong interest in television, media and advertising business
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written communication skills with perfect grammar and spelling
- Fluent in English
Team spirit, flexibility Desirable:
A first experience in mass media
- Familiar with MS Office and Photoshop
Working from our office in Paris, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.