Turner Broadcasting Senior Research Analyst in New York, New York
Posting Job Title Senior Research Analyst
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Research
United States - New York - New York
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
What part will you play?
- As a member of the TBS & TNT Ad Sales Research team, the Senior Research Analyst will be responsible for the analysis, interpretation and reporting of TBS, TNT and its properties across multiple platforms with a focus on Digital, STB VOD and Social
What will you be doing?
- Will be an integral member of the Entertainment Research team, collaborating with internal and external sources to create compelling stories
- Utilize strong Digital and Social analytical skills to compile and present data that tells a story and draws actionable conclusionsTrack and report on multiple sponsorships that occur on TBS and TNT and its properties across Digital, Social and STB VOD. -Gather and track data from various research tools and ensure data accuracy
- Create and update sales-facing reports and distribute them on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Design and deliver research presentations for the sales team including sales management
What do we require from you?
- 2-4 years of work experience, including digital, social and/or linear
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with various digital research tools (i.e. comScore, Adobe Analytics/Omniture) preferred
- Experience with Social Media monitoring and reporting tools (i.e. ListenFirst, Nielsen Social) preferred
- Familiarity with Television research tools (i.e. Nielsen NPower, StarTrak, AdViews, MRI) a plus
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects at once
- Must have strong math skills and be comfortable modeling in Excel
- Ability to synthesize complex topics & analytics with ease
- Ability to translate findings / recommendations out in a simple, visual manner
- Analyze, summarize and present results to management, clients and/or decision-makers
- Build relationship with peers, clients, vendors to share information, accomplish work, manage and/or improve processes
- General understanding of television / video ecosystems that people are choosing to access content
- Training or experience in media math and/or data science a plus
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.