Turner Broadcasting Financial Analyst II in New York, New York
Posting Job Title Financial Analyst II
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Finance/Accounting
United States - New York - New York
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram , Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
The position will support HLN and other CNN departments. This position will assist in providing accurate, timely, and relevant financial reporting, planning and analysis, much of which is strategically focused. This position is a key participant in the development, preparation and presentation of both short and long-range financial plans and/or operating budgets, new show launches and programming changes.
What will you be doing?
- Evaluating operating information and financial statements, reporting, and advanced analyses in areas such as forecasts, budgets, long-range plans, balance sheet/cash flow projections, and business models.
- Assess financial reporting and analysis for accuracy, comprehensiveness, reasonableness and impact.
- Requires firm understanding of finance, accounting, and other related disciplines to conduct financial analyses.
- Works under minimal supervision and performs a variety of tasks.
What do we require from you?
- 2-4 years finance experience.
- At least 2 years financial analysis experience Advanced MS Office skills-Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate Hyperion/Salary Planning/PeopleSoft knowledge.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Television industry experience desirable.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.