Turner Broadcasting Assistant Manager, Strategic Partnerships and Marketing - CNN in New York, New York
Posting Job Title Assistant Manager, Strategic Partnerships and Marketing - CNN
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Marketing/Promotions/Advertising
United States - New York - New York
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
/ Our Story
TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
This is our story We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
What part will you play?
The Assistant Manager will be a key member of the CNN Strategic Partnerships & Marketing team, providing critical day-to-day support to execute fourth wall projects across all CNN Digital Properties and their on-the-ground extensions.
Project portfolio could include custom events, multi-media marketing partnerships, targeted outreach and promotional opportunities across platforms. The candidate must be attuned to the latest trends in storytelling and should have a working knowledge of the competitive landscape.
The role will require creativity, independent thinking and personal initiative.
What will you be doing?
- Work with legal on agreements, contracts, letters of agreement and non-disclosure agreements - traffic invoices and payments
- Liaise with design on creation of marketing materials
- Work with the Events team on event execution related to a partnership opportunity
- Coordinate with the PR department on all consumer-facing messaging and communications related to a partnership opportunity
- Ensure communication of partnership details to executives and project stakeholders
What do we require from you?
- 3-5 years working in digital media and or technology
- Working knowledge of the digital media brand landscape including understanding of value of partnerships
- Relationship management is key to this position; person must be able to have stellar interpersonal skills
- Available for night events and to travel to be on-site contact / rep for CNN
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.