Turner Broadcasting Administrative Assistant in New York, New York
Posting Job Title Administrative Assistant
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Research
United States - New York - New York
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports, truTV and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? www.turner.com
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
What part will you play?
This position will autonomously perform complex administrative support for 1 SVP and 2 VPs in Ad Sales Portfolio Research.
What will you be doing?
He/She must show initiative in assisting the SVP/VPs in all areas of daily business including:
- Screening all calls and visitors
- Setting up meetings with executive level staff
- Managing complex and shifting calendar of appointments
- Scheduling all travel
- Handling expense reports
- Coordinate department wide merchandise orders and office supplies
- Assist with audio visual and technical support for meetings, including screen shares and video conferencing
- Assist with onboarding of new hires
- Maintain Turner member lists for numerous vendors
The Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for making independent decisions regarding planning, organizing and scheduling of work.
- Track contracts, invoices and maintain a significant research budget using Ariba system
Interested candidates should strive to be an extension of the SVPs and therefore demonstrate at all times:
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Friendly and efficient personality
- Exemplary phone manner
- Ability to anticipate whenever possible What do we require from you?
- Required 5-7 years Administrative experience at the Executive level
- Strong understanding of Advertising/Media Research
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and typing skills required
- Experience with Concur and Ariba
- Proactive, Personable, ability to Multitask, desire to be involved
- Associates Degree preferred
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- Anin-house learning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.