Turner Broadcasting Account Coordinator, Programmatic in New York, New York
Posting Job Title Account Coordinator, Programmatic
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Operations/General
United States - New York - New York
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news; entertainment; animation and young adult; and sports media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world. Turner brands and businesses include CNN, HLN, CNN International and CNN.com; TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies and truTV; Cartoon Network, Boomerang and Adult Swim; and Turner Sports. http://www.turner.com
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
What will you be doing?
As the subject-matter expert on Turner's Digital programmatic advertising platforms and processes, the Programmatic Account Coordinator will help streamline and execute all internal aspects of our private market business. Key areas of success in this role include deal optimization & reporting, platform expertise, and bid auction analysis. To thrive in this role, candidates must provide timely and accurate information to maintain an orderly book of business for the Account Executive across our site properties, including CNN, CNN Money, Bleacher Report, HLN, TBS, TNT, TruTV, and Adult Swim. You will support sales, ad operations, analytics, and yield teams.
- Support the operational management of Turners core technology platforms including: DFP, Adx, Freewheel, Rubicon
- Manage the onboarding & launch of private deals, working with both internal and external participants
- Ensure all campaigns are properly booked in our exchanges; test creative assets & run quality assurance checks
- Provide deal health analysis, delivery management, and troubleshooting with buyers
- Weekly deal stewardship and account tracking for revenue and delivery Campaign Stewardship and Analysis
- The Account Coordinator will work closely with the AdOps team to manage all facets of digital campaign management. They will observe and report weekly on all pacing and delivery.
- They will also communicate with all internal departments to ensure accurate and proper campaign execution based on contract terms to manage and exceed clients' expectations.
- Invoicing: Collaborate with Sales Invoicing, Finance and Credit to reconcile campaigns from a revenue standpoint through Folio system.
- Work with clients to resolve any differences in 3rd party reporting systems.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years relevant post-graduate work experience or related internship required, preferably in a corporate or start-up company environment.
- Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
- Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.