Turner Broadcasting Presentation Coordinator in Munich, Germany
Posting Job Title Presentation Coordinator
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Programming
Germany - Munich
Position Type Temporary
Posting Job Description
Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation?Do you have experience in scheduling? If so, we’d love to hear from you.We are currently recruiting a Presentation Coordinator to join the Presentation team in Munich for a fixed-term contract until March 2019, with the possibility of an extension.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 69 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
As Programming Coordinator you will build, complete and deliver transmission schedules on a daily basis for one of our kids channels. This includes ensuring that all spots are placed to create maximum impact for the viewer, whilst ensuring that programmed start at advertised times and all schedules are in line with Ofcom / local regulations.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Viewing all on-air material prior to scheduling and check all audio and graphics in the relevant language.
- Creating the monthly element list and being responsible for entering in the material management system.
- Liaising with the Planning, Creative Services, Ad Sales, Marketing, Operations and Transmission department to coordinate the delivery of all forms of information required for accurate schedules.
Knowledge and experience required
- Prior work experience in a scheduling environment.
- We are looking for someone with a keen interest in the TV business and understanding of the industry.
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail
Fluent in English (spoken and written) Desirable:
Knowledge of our system, Vision, would be desirable.
- Native-level fluency in Romanian, Czech or Dutch
- Fluency in German
Working from our office in Munich , you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.
Don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to see what life is like at Turner!
Please note this role is a fixed-term position until April 2019, with the possibility of an extension