Turner Broadcasting Assistant Manager, CNE in Mumbai, India
Posting Job Title Assistant Manager, CNE
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Marketing/Promotions/Advertising
India - Mumbai
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
This position will be responsible for the Sales and Business Development function for CNE across industries for promotions, product and licensed advertising. Besides scouting for new business, the person will also be handling the accounts of the existing WB and Turner licensees.
- Sales & Business Development - Soliciting for new business across categories/ IP’s for all the CN and WB brands in the Food & Beverages, FMCG, Personal Care, Consumer Durables & Financial Services industry
- Account Management - Managing relationships with all the Licensing and Corporate clients to ensure long term partnerships and cross selling/ up selling of IP’s.
- Creative - Generating new workable ideas, concepts which could help create new categories and clients. Work at creating a 360 approach for creating solutions for clients by leveraging the Turner Ecosystem.
- Operations - Manage business relationships and coordination across different Turner departments such as Ad Sales, TMS, Programming and Marketing to ensure buy in.
- Post Graduate in Business Studies
- Total 4-5 years, 3-year experience in Ad Sales, dealing with Media and/ or Creative agencies
- Basic understanding of advertising sales & industry trends
- Strong presentation and convincing skills
- English & Hindi
- Soft skills like perseverance, follow up
- Degree in Design/ Fashion
- Exposure to multiple clients across industries
- Understanding of storyboards, creation of TVC. Creative problem solving
- Networking skills across industries and agencies
- Self-driven and passionate