Turner Broadcasting Key Account Manager, CNN International in Miami, Florida
Posting Job Title Key Account Manager, CNN International
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Ad Sales
United States - Florida - Miami
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The CNN Story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
What part will you play?
The Key Account Manager role is responsible for the management and development of Key Accounts in Latin America, managing high level clients, mainly in the Travel & Tourism sector.
What will you be doing?
- Growing CNNI's account portfolio in the region of Latin America & Brazil
- Identifying and securing advertising and sponsorship revenues for CNNI & CNNE from clients and agencies based in the region
- Work closely with our product, creative and account service teams to see to it that the programs are implemented to maximize long-term client satisfaction
Hit or exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets What do we require from you?
Experience in international TV and/or Digital Ad Sales, or related media field
- Very strong existingagency and key client relationships a mustwithin Latin America & Brazil
- A demonstrated track record of negotiating, structuring, and closing complex brand partnerships
- Demonstrated a proven record of success building large advertising and/or sponsorship partnerships with renowned international brands across multi-media platforms (on air, digital & social)
- Proven sales record of delivering (and exceeding) sales budgets and target while managing costs
- Creative thinker, results oriented, passionate, ability to thrive in an unstructured environment
- Ability to understand complex technology and convey it in an easy-to-understand manner
- Strong organizational/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in experience preferred
- Spanish and English fluency is a must; Portuguese is a bonus
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us on Instagram , Twitter and Facebook
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.