Turner Broadcasting Field Producer, Mexico City in Mexico City, Mexico
Posting Job Title Field Producer, Mexico City
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest News
Mexico - Mexico City
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
What will you be doing?
- The CNN Field Producer follows a particular story or event in order to "package" edited pieces for the CNN Networks.
- The Producer acts on recommendations from supervisors and generates ideas on their own for interesting/informative content for all platforms.
- This role will oversee the production of enterprise content for platforms by gathering pertinent editorial information, video and graphic material and assisting in the execution of post-production aspects - whatever is needed to raise the overall quality of the material and the presentation.
- In addition to working independently, the Field Producer will work for an extended period of time in the field and setting up locations, preparing elements for the reporter and producing live shots (both with and without reporters.) Field Producer must have strong writing skills adaptable for both TV and the web.
- Digital experience a must.
What do we need from you?
- 5 to 7 years experience
- Strong editorial skills and news judgment.
- Strong knowledge of social media and the digital world.
- Must be able to write stories for TV and the web.
- Must be able to develop sources to break news and enterprise stories.
- Must have strong shooting & editing skills.
- Experience working in the field with reporters setting up stories and handling live shots.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish, organizational skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to pitch story ideas and follow through from inception to execution.
- Must be willing to go into hostile environments with and without security.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Journalism.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.