Turner Broadcasting Sales Assistant in Los Angeles, California
Posting Job Title Sales Assistant
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Sales
United States - California - Los Angeles
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
Assist the Account Executive and Sales Planner(s) in all aspects of the order process (new orders, revisions, billing etc...) as well as all other miscellaneous tasks assigned by Account Executive or management.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the typing of correspondence, faxing, filing and all other clerical duties assigned by the Account Executive or management.
- Establish strong contacts at both agency and client levels; act as a liaison with advertising agencies in monitoring accounts.
- Develop a working relationship with Sales Operations, guaranteeing timely and precise order process.
- Responsible for booking all new and revised orders.
- Maintain the central file, this includes all correspondence, contracts and revisions associated with the order.
- Under the direction of the Account Executive, Sales Planner, or Sales Manager, resolve problems with copy, billing/invoices, order discrepancies and inventory issues. Maintain billing records on each account. (BAP reports)
What do we require from you?
- College Degree required
- Internships in related fields and/or prior office experience a plus
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, and a team player with a strong interest in the media business
- Proficiency in various computer software packages: Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI, E-Mail
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.