Turner Broadcasting Assistant, Content Partnerships in Los Angeles, California
Posting Job Title Assistant, Content Partnerships
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Ad Sales Administrative/Clerical Entertainment Market/Media Research Marketing/Promotions/Advertising Sales Sports
United States - California - Los Angeles
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram , Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
- Assistant, Content Partnerships
What will you be doing?
- Provides administrative support to the VP, Director and Managers Content Partnerships.
- Prepares correspondence and reports, fielding and routing of VP phone calls, filing, organizing and copying; Travel arrangements/itineraries, meeting and event coordination/planning for Studio Team, expense reporting, booking conference rooms and conference calls.
- Maintain Studio Film Slateone pagers and #1 Box Office internal reports.
- Manage, update, and distribute all internal department tracking and status reports.
- Update, cross-check various Inventory documents across entire Portfolio of networks.
- Senior level interaction with Executives and Clients both internal and external.
- Responsible for the preparation of special Teamreports: billing, budget tracking and analysis, cross-divisional Awards tracking, and key category analysis for movie studios.
- Attend required internal Content Partnerships, Network and Sales meetings.
- Will be responsible for providing notes for all team meetings including weekly Studio team meeting. Prepare agenda forweekly team meeting.
- Research and report oncompetitive marketplace todepartment.
- Maintain Studio advertising analysis for key events such as Award Shows and the Superbowl.
Supervises and coordinates the workload of interns. What do we require from you?
College Degree Required.
- 1+ years relevant job experience at Media Agency, Studio, Television Network, Talent Agency, or Branded Content Company.
- An enthusiastic team player who possess professional maturity, integrity, and strong work ethic.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, withpassion for writing and creating presentations.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word; ability to use Adobe Illustrator and PhotoShop is a plus.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment and have the ability to multi-task and calmly manage tasks independently.
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Needs to be a self-starter with excellent organization and follow-through with the ability to see the "big picture" on all projects as well as ask for help when unsure of direction.
- A love for advertising, the film business, movie marketing and general entertainment.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.