Turner Broadcasting Workflow Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title Workflow Analyst
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Technology/Information Technology
United Kingdom - London
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation?Do you have experience in workflow analysis ? If so, we’d love to hear from you.We are currently recruiting a Workflow Analyst to join the Technology & Operations team in London.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 69 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
The Technology & Operations team provides operational and technical expertise and support to Turner’s Kids and General Entertainment teams throughout International.The purpose of this role is to drive operational solutions.Working as part of a team to re-engineer Turner’s supply chain, the role is key in ensuring our systems and workflows are fit for purpose and support our current offerings and new products. The role will provide technical guidance and support to the business, devising new ways of working and constantly reviewing and improving workflows to drive successful implementation of Turner’s products.Working with key people across T&O and the wider business there is a requirement to drive operational solutions within a technical environment, test and roll out new workflows aligned with Turner’s strategy for new products/services.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the creation of new operation-based workflows within the supply chain to support Turner’s current and future needs generally but, ensuring alignment between T&O and the wider business.
- Analyse current workflows and identify areas for improvement. Pitch, map and coordinate the achievement of these improvements in liaison with key stakeholders and operational teams.
- Trouble-shoot and resolve issues related to new processes, both technical and operational.
- Operationalise OTT workflows and implement into BAU. Work closely with Operations and Programming teams to plan content fulfilment of OTT platforms, from content sourcing through content delivery.
- Work with Delivery Manager to document and provide training on new products, communicate changes and ensure successful rollout and ongoing support.
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks to help other teams and departments with workflow improvement and automation as well as operational delivery.
Knowledge and experience required
- Prior experience of technical operations within a budy media environment
- Experience working with scheduling and workflow implementation, MAM workflows, transcode software and subtitle editing software
- Experience of data mapping and systems configuration
- Basic understanding of APIs and XML code
- Advance Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-sufficient and organised
- Flexible, with the ability to prioritise appropriately and work to tight timescales
Ability to make decisions at short notice and use creative judgement when necessary Desirable:
Educated to degree level, or equivalent experience
Working from our London office in the heart of Soho, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.
Please note that the closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 3 rd June 2018