Turner Broadcasting Sales Planner in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title Sales Planner
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Ad Sales
United Kingdom - London
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation?Do you have experience in digital ad sales? If so, we’d love to hear from you.We are currently recruiting a Sales Planner to join the Digital Ad Sales team in London.
This is an instrumental role within a newly launched sales division at Turner, T.1. This team is responsible for growing digital revenue across the Turner International Entertainment, News, Sports and Kids portfolio from existing and new digital clients by creating new products, solutions and business development opportunities. This is a truly global role working across a multi-brand portfolio of media assets, with active sales operations in EMEA, APAC and LATAM.
The Sales Planner role is crucial to the day-to-day running of the team and works across every aspect of the sales business, which includes pitches, proposals to clients and general sales intelligence, collateral and support. They will also assist in the coordination and communication, account management and agency & client engagement across global markets. The Sales Planner will be responsible for contracts, billing and senior administrative tasks within the team. Co-ordination of the regional Digital Directors to fulfil their requirements and provide consistency of the offer will be key. They must have relevant media/agency experience and knowledge of agency landscape and contacts.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Strategic development of proposals, media schedules, presentations and other supporting documents to relevant territories tailored to clients
- Co-ordination, sourcing and blending of proposal, assets, solutions etc from multiple media brands/stakeholders in the portfolio
- Assisting Digital Directors in identifying new prospective clients within specified markets (proactive lead generation)
- Pipeline management of leads and pitches, ensuring client and reps are continuously updated on active campaigns, deliver PCAs
- Campaign management, optimisation, data analysis and financial management and reporting against targets
- Research work with the regional sales team to provide and develop relevant audience information for reps and clients across territories
- Monitoring competitive international networks, publishers and appropriate local/regional broadcasters
- To assist generally in the smooth running of the team and clients;
Knowledge and experience required
- University graduate, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in digital media
- Knowledge of the global media landscape
- A creative thinker with excellent ideation skills
- Exceptional Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work well alone and within a team when allocated certain tasks and responsibilities
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Previous TV experience
- Confidence in a second language
Working from our London office in the heart of Soho, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share news that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.
Don’t forget to check out ourFacebook pageto see what life is like at Turner!