Turner Broadcasting Programming Operations Content Co-ordinator in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title Programming Operations Content Co-ordinator
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Programming
United Kingdom - London
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
As Programming Operations Content Co-ordinator , you’ll be working within theProgramming Operations team, who are a key part of the Technology and Operations team. This team is responsible for the management of processes to ensure all content is ordered, processed (with associated metadata) to meet TX requirements.
You’ll be working closely with Dubbing Managers to ensure the content is processed, accessed, ingested and deflashed to meet the Technical workflow and timelines. You’ll be helping to manage the daily media handling operation for subbing, dubbing and TX, as well as co-ordinating the mastering and ingest of content.
We are looking for a candidate who has programming operations experience within a busy broadcast environment, and has a good knowledge of file-based workflows. If you have excellent organisational skills and strong leadership skills, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Co-ordinating with all departments to ensure Content Orders are received in time, and making sure that TX/Delivery requirements are met
- Working with Dubbing Managers to ensure orders are processed, and liaising directly with dubbing studios to ensure timelines are met
- Working with the Ingest & Post Production team to coordinate content for ingest/deflashing.
- Prioritizing content to be processed for ingest, deflash & delivery
- Working with internal and external partners to ensure the smooth-running of the media supply chain
- Receiving all material from Distributors and Licensors; placing work orders in the company’s system and ensuring payment
- Prioritizing and monitoring the content processed through Turner MAM
- Ensuring the quality and scheduled delivery of materials from studios and third parties, as well as checking that all legal/brand compliance requirements are in place at relevant stages.
- Coordinating the Content Operations elements of new channels and services and ensuring all programme content is available in a timely manner for launch.
Working on ad hoc projects within T&O such as channel launches, reviewing metadata, new services etc. What we’re looking for:
Previous operations experience within a fast-paced media company, ideally in a file-based environment
- Prior knowledge of workflow implementation, file formats, frame rate conversion
- General understanding of budgets
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to take initiative when required.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Leadership skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels and drive solutions
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and is eligible for company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday a year as well as benefiting from ‘Summer Fridays’, when we finish at 3pm. We’ll also give you 2 additional days leave for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.