Turner Broadcasting Manager, Social Strategy in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title Manager, Social Strategy
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Social Media
United Kingdom - London
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Warner Media along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Great Big Story, Cartoon Network, Bleacher Football and so much more! We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story?
What part will you play?
The Paid Social Strategy Manager will be a member of Turner’s Launchpad team, a wholly owned social agency within Ad Sales that handles the social distribution of integrated marketing campaigns across all of Turner (CNN, Bleacher Football, Cartoon Network, etc.). The Paid Social Strategy Manager will develop and distribute campaigns using social data, insights and sophisticated paid social activation strategies. S/he will use a suite of innovative social tools, access to Turner premium social handles and data to find the right audience on social, develop strategies to target and reach them on the right social platform and deliver tailored content to them at the right moment.
What will the Social Strategy Manager do?
- Think strategically and be insightful with the ability to tell a story that converts data into insights for use in agency/brand sales pitches.
- Develop strategies that drive branded content creation, social platform selection and time of delivery.
- Work closely with Analysts and Associates on the team to optimize and analyze paid social media campaigns.
- Gather, tabulate and analyze data from cutting edge social analytics tools, pulling out crisp insights and actionable recommendations.
- Create reports that provide a visual representation of social media campaign performance and analysis for internal and external clients.
- Act as a liaison between our integrated marketing teams and sales teams to identify unique opportunities for clients.
- Be an organizational expert in cutting edge social media monitoring, measurement, reporting and media buying tools.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years experience working in Social Media, Analytics, or Strategic Roles. Agency, publisher or brand side with strong understanding of major social media platforms preferred, with consideration for Consultancy or other experience
- Strong analytics and critical thinking skills, including in-depth understanding of analytics and telling a story with data. Experience with Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics or third party analytics vendors strongly preferred.
- Expert working knowledge of one or more analytics & insights tools such as Spredfast, Sprinklr, 4C Insights, Affin.io, Omniture, Comscore, Crimson Hexagon, Adobe Social, etc.
- Strong writer with experience creating reports and dashboards utilizing all relevant data to inform decisions across internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in directing and advising social/digital media strategies/plans and/or developing strategies from data, and conveying that information to stakeholders in a client-facing role
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience managing vendors, agencies and/or team members
- Excellent project management skills, highly organized, and able to work independently.