Turner Broadcasting Manager, Social Strategy in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title Manager, Social Strategy
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Social Media
United Kingdom - London
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation?Do you have experience in social media? If so, we’d love to hear from you.We are currently recruiting a Manger, Social Strategy
to join the team in London .
The Ignite Social team manages Launchpad, Turner’s newest social ad product. Launchpad uses Turner-wide audience data to distribute branded social content to clients’ target audiences while maintaining view and impression guarantees. By adding Launchpad to their media plans, clients assure their branded content is seen by real, relevant consumers instead of people outside their target demos.
Reporting into the NY-based Director, Social Strategy, theSocial StrategyManageris a member of the Ignite Social team within Turner Ad Sales, and will implement, plan, and measure all paid social media campaigns for all Turner properties. The ideal candidate has both client-facing sales experience and experience running paid social media campaigns. Though social ad buying experience is required, this position will primarily focus on campaign and data strategy.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to develop pitch materials for advertising clients; Join pre-sale conversations with clients when requested.
- Advise on paid social content calendars to guide marketing partners on their paid social strategy. Strategic direction should run alongside organic social strategies and organic social content.
Paid Media Strategy:
- Plan social media campaigns across all Turner properties, utilizing responsible media mix, audience insights tools, and historical performance knowledge.
- Manage campaigns on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat, working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimize campaigns.
- Deep knowledge of Facebook & Twitter pixels to collect custom audiences. Participate in team discussions on tracking, tagging and targeting related to social media.
- Deep knowledge of the social ad technology landscape to create, find, and leverage custom audiences across 1st party DMP and 3rd party data sources.
Knowledge and experience required
- Significant experience in social planning, paid media execution, and strategy
- Experience working in a sports media environment
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- People management experience
- Working knowledge of social content creation
- A passion for sports
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager & Power Editor, Twitter Ads Dashboard, Google Adwords, and other major social buying platforms
- Experience developing content strategies for social media campaigns
- Knowledge of paid social landscape, including optimization techniques and strategies, bidding models, and ad units across variety of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.)
- Knowledge of web analytics, social analytics and techniques, particularly KPI's on Facebook and Twitter
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
Working from our London office in the heart of Soho, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share news that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.
Don’t forget to check out ourFacebook pageto see what life is like at Turner!