Turner Broadcasting HR Executive - 12 month FTC in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title HR Executive - 12 month FTC
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Human Resources
United Kingdom - London
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Do you have experience in HR and payroll? Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation? If so, we’d love to hear from you! We are currently recruiting a HR Executive EMEA to join our Employee Services Team.The purpose of the team is to provide first level support to employees and managers across the EMEA region and respond to day-to-day HR queries. This role will contribute to delivering an efficient and accurate HR, benefit and pay administration service to employees for the entire employee life-cycle associated with future, current and former employees. You will ensure service level commitments are met or exceeded, employee service is first-class and consistent across the region, increasing efficiency, effectiveness and confidence in the overall HR service. You will also have the opportunity to work and support on global projects, such as aligning of HR processes and policies to deliver consistence quality to our employees.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an HR and payroll environment, with a strong understanding of the range of work. They will also have excellent verbal and written English skills, as well as being fluent in an additional European language.
What you’ll be doing:
Administer end to end employee life-cycle transactional processes including joiners, movers, leavers, pay changes, special leave types, compensation and benefit administration and produce the associated documentation for all employees and managers:
- Hiring and on-boarding: offer letter and contract generation and coordination of the on-boarding process for joiners.
- Promotions/transfers/changes: accurately record changes in PeopleSoft in accordance with agreed processes and administer changes to individual’s terms and condition, contract updates, letters and amendment.
- Mobility and Immigration: coordinate employee mobility with the US-based Global Mobility shared services team and regional point contact for employees. Request and maintain visa/work permit status records. Track and process applications.
- Leave administration: facilitate sickness, maternity, paternity, holiday absence administration and calculate payments and entitlements, including maternity pay and redundancy. Generate appropriate documentation, track and monitor as required.
- Reward and payroll: ensure all employee data management related actions or updates are completed accurately in PeopleSoft in time for payroll deadlines and in line with procedural guidelines. Organise employee benefits administration for the EMEA region including managing the UK flexible benefits system. Liaison with benefit providers and suppliers in addition to benefits data management.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of working in HR and payroll environment, understanding of HR and the range of work
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written) and fluent in an additional European language (verbal and written), ideally German or Italian
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Proficient in standard MS Office products
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels, especially when under pressure.
- Demonstrate a professional, friendly and approachable manner
- Excellent customer service skills, good telephone manners and professional email etiquette with ability to communicate in writing at all levels displaying professional email etiquette
- Keen interest in international HR and working in a diverse team
- Must have a good sense of humour
- HRIS and CMS skills and experience e.g. PeopleSoft and ServiceNow / Salesforce
- Experience working within media, digital or technology companies
- Experience working in a global organisation
What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and is eligible for company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 2 additional days leave for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
Please note that this is a 12-month fixed term position.