Turner Broadcasting Digital Analytics Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title Digital Analytics Analyst
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Ad Sales
United Kingdom - London
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Digital Analytics Analyst
Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation? Do you have experience in Data Analysis? If so, we’d love to hear from you! We are currently recruiting a Digital Analytics Analyst to join our CNN International digital analytics team in London.
The role will involve working within the digital analytics team to provide technical analytics solutions and insights for various teams (ad sales, product and editorial) within CNN International.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
Provide digital reporting to Senior Management
- Working within the digital analytics team – ensure that regular reports are prepared in a timely manner.
Constantly review and identify ways where we can better automate or improve these regular reports. Provide technical analytics support
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Research / Analytical mind set
- Excellent data analysis, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects, ability to prioritize, meet deadlines
- Relevant, at 2+ years’ experience preferably at media agency and/or media owner
- Fluent with Microsoft office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of digital analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Chartbeat, ComScore, MOAT, DTM, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube Insights
Working from our London Head office in the heart of Soho, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our audiences. On screens of every shape and size you’ll find Turner.
Less fear. More fun. All in.