Turner Broadcasting Associate Producer in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title Associate Producer
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Production/Post-Production
United Kingdom - London
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
An Associate Producer is responsible for writing, editing and producing various promotional pieces for the channel's entertainment and kids brands equally. As Associate Producer, you will be working closely with the department head and other Producers, whilst coordinating with the Programming, Presentation, Marketing and Design Teams.
The successful candidate will be organised, adaptable, resourceful and able to work innovatively, creatively and independently. They will be a team player with good communication skills and have demonstrable industry awareness.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating concepts and budgeted proposals, writing scripts and casting voiceovers.
- Editing, sourcing and selecting clips from Turner-owned and licensed content, to then creatively cut it together into engaging promotional content for the channels.
- Producing channel continuity, managing the laying back process so that the correct interstitial is logged to the right segment and tape number.
- Directing talent (eg. Voiceover artists) to deliver on-brand reads for promos and continuity. Will also be called on occasionally to direct in-vision talent (eg. Presenters for continuity of actors in other creative content).
- Working with Designers: collaborating with the Design team to get the very best out of each project.
- Working with the Sound Designer to ensure that each project is well mixed, to Turner’s specification, so that the voiceover and sync-sound are clear and audible through any standard TV speakers.
- Creating endpages and ensuring that this information is accurate and correct.
What we’re looking for:
- Prior experience working in a creative environment, ideally as a Production Assistant or Associate Producer.
- A good command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Experience of and passion for working on kids’ brands.
- Resourceful and able to work innovatively and creatively
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent experience
- Experience working with presenters and/or actors. What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and is eligible for company bonus. You’ll have 30 days holiday a year as well as benefiting from ‘Summer Fridays’, when we finish at 3pm. We’ll also give you 2 additional days leave for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.