Turner Broadcasting Analyst, Social Discovery in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title Analyst, Social Discovery
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Big Data/Analytics
United Kingdom - London
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation?Do you have experience in social planning and strategy? If so, we’d love to hear from you.We are currently recruiting an Analyst, Social Discovery to join the team in London .
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/ .
Turner is looking for a smart, analytical and socially-savvy individual as Social Discovery Analyst. Launchpad is a social agency within Ad Sales that handle advertiser campaigns across all of Turner (CNN, Bleacher Report, Adult Swim, Team Coco, etc.). Working with our Social team, they will use a suite of innovative social tools, access to Turner premium social handles and data to find the right audience on social, develop strategies to target and reach them on the right social platform and deliver tailored content to them at the right moment.
Part of the Ignite Social team within Turner Ad Sales, the Analyst, Social Discovery will implement, plan and measure paid social media campaigns for sponsored content across all Turner networks. The ideal candidate will have experience in running paid social media campaigns as well as client-facing experience.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Plan social media campaigns across Turner networks, utilising responsible media mix, audience insights tools, and historical performance knowledge.
- Manage campaigns on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc., working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimise
- Support campaign performance; could include reporting as often as daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, to ensure reporting ladders back to strategy and business objectives.
- Participate in discussions on tracking, tagging, and targeting related to social media.
- Create, find, and leverage custom audiences across 1stparty DMP and 3rdparty lists
- Keep campaign team well-informed of performance and tracking against KPIs
Knowledge and experience required
- Prior experience in social planning, execution, and strategy.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience executing and managing campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager & Power Editor, Google AdWords, and Twitter Ads
- Knowledge of the paid social landscape, including optimisation techniques and strategies, bidding models, tracking techniques, targeting options, KPIs, and ad units across variety of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
- Strong quantitative skills, with the ability to translate deep learnings into actionable recommendations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven track record of ability to operate independently as well as with a team
- A passion for social media and television
- Working knowledge of one or more social analytics & insights tools
Working from our London office in the heart of Soho, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share news that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.
Don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to see what life is like at Turner!