Turner Broadcasting Ad Operations Specialist in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title Ad Operations Specialist
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Operations/General
United Kingdom - London
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation?Do you have experience in ad sales operations ? If so, we’d love to hear from you.We are currently recruiting a n Ad Operations Specialist to join the Turner International Commercial team in London.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 69 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
The Ad Operations Specialist supports ad sales for all digital sales-related matters, on assigned networks and processes commercial & sponsorship bookings into the traffic system.This role works closely with sales departments, editorial programming, strategic planning, strategy and creative service departments. The successful candidate will support daily promos and manages all sold interactive campaigns with an emphasis on video/display advertising for Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Turner Sports, TNT, TBS and many more, to help maximize revenue. The role is also required to support day to day operational issues of Intl Digital Ad Sales from an ad serving and trafficking point of view, as well as involvement with project work.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- To book, traffic, & manage campaign performance and distribution of weekly performance report to Turner Digital sales staff. Handle screen-grabs for sales/clients at the beginning of ad campaigns, monitor campaign performance, optimize campaigns and prepare post ad-campaign reports.
- Creative submission and testing, ensuring that the creatives meet Turner’s technical specs.
- Campaign co-ordination between sales, agency, and 3rd party production/ad serving vendors.
- Ensure campaign billing, rep commissions and vendor payment is correct and co-ordinate with finance department for process and amendments where required.
- Troubleshoot issues: All banner creative, custom executions, under/over-delivery issues, order management and implementation.
- Communicate with sales, programming, strategy and creative services departments daily to ensure a smooth operation for the network.
- Participate in commercial development projects.
Knowledge and experience required
- Experience with ad serving technologies (DFP, FreeWheel, Operative One, ShareThrough and Celtra)
- Familiarity with mobile, video advertising and behavioural targeting
- Experience with major Rich Media vendor products and agency reporting tools
- Experience with performance campaign tactics
Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel; familiarity with pivot tables, charting and producing custom reports. Desirable:
Some experience in using Yieldex and MOAT
- Knowledge of Rich Media, Video Encoding, HTML5
- Knowledge of web page composition and analytical tools
- Advanced excel skills is an added advantage
Working from our London office in the heart of Soho, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.