Turner Broadcasting 3D Animator - Big Pixel Studios in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title 3D Animator - Big Pixel Studios
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Animation
United Kingdom - London
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Join Big Pixel, a small studio making big games with unmistakable character.
As the creators of Pocket Mortys, we’re dedicated to making exciting games for millions of Rick and Morty fans.
Based in Shoreditch, London, we’re on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals to play a major role in the continued success of Pocket Mortys and the development of new mobile titles.
We are looking for a 3D Animator to join us in bringing to life unusual characters and worlds for future and current Rick and Morty mobile games.
Working closely with our 3D Artist you’ll be rigging, skinning and animating characters our new Rick and Morty mobile game, ensuring consistent art style throughout all the assets you create.
- Rigging, skinning and animating characters and props and scripting in Maya
- Creating animatics and planning resources
- Develop and maintain 3D art & animation pipelines, tools and processes
- Work collaboratively within the games team to create new ideas, content and features
- Prior experience in 3D animation and design, ideally in the games industry
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a range of technique and approach in 3D animation
- Proficient and comfortable rigging and animating in Maya for exporting to Unity
An understanding of common structures in game art Desirable:
Knowledge of Unity
- Traditional 2D animation skills
- A passion for games and a broad knowledge of mobile titles
- Fan of pop culture, Rick and Morty, adult humor
- Bonus scheme
- Double-matched pension scheme and benefits package
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim,TNT and TBS