Turner Broadcasting CNN at AAJA Convention 2018 in Houston, Texas
Posting Job Title CNN at AAJA Convention 2018
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest News
United States - Texas - Houston
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
This is our story at #AAJA18.
CNN and Turner are looking forward toAAJA18 and want you to be a part of our story*.
We are currently considering applications for an opportunity to meet with CNN recruiters and business executives inHouston for the conference Aug-8-11, 2018.If you are interested, read below and make sure to apply!
See you there!
- The CNNRecruiters
* an interview request does not constitute admittance or travel to the conference.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
What part will you play?
Well, that depends on what you want to do here! We are always looking for talent for the following positions across all CNN US locations from ATL, NY, DC, LA, & Chicago:
- Off-airshow production roles (PA – EP levels)
- Programming Editor
- Interactive Producer
- Social Media Producer
- Product Manager
- News Assistant
What do we need from you?
- A passion for storytelling and delivering the news
- Strong editorial decision-making skills
- Ability to pitch ideas and see them through
- Must have a strong news awareness and production skills with a desire to work in a 24-hour newsroom environment and the ability to react quickly and calmly in breaking news situations
- Understanding of graphics, social median as well as linear/non-linear production
- Ideal candidate must be aggressive and be able to adapt to changing technology
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Tu rner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.