Turner Broadcasting 2D/3D Artist in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posting Job Title 2D/3D Artist
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Creative
United Arab Emirates - Dubai
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation?Do you have experience in 2D and 3D design? If so, we’d love to hear from you.We are currently recruiting a 2D/3D Artist to join the Creative Services team in Dubai.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 68 channels in 23 languages to 124 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids’ brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes
The position is part of the MENA Creative Team working on all Entertainment & Kids channels. The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for creating all graphical elements for all Channel packaging and/or promos. The candidate will also be responsible for coming up with creative executions/promos that are solely dependent on 2D or 3D design.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Creative team for our Entertainment/Kids channels.
- Working across On-Air, Sponsorship & Promotions and support the Marketing team with several projects.
- Brainstorming creative ideas, employing either solo or group techniques and competently work up these treatments for approval by the Creative Manager, before finally getting the preferred concept budgeted for cost and resource.
- Production and conception of graphical elements and graphical packages
- The 2D/3D Artist communicates and exchanges projects and content with colleagues from other departments and feeds from other regions.
- Conception, production and independent editing of highlight / stunt trailers as well as graphic elements and show packages
- Coordination, briefing and supervising post production, external agencies and freelancers
- Leading the production of complex projects that involve several departments, i.e. Marketing, Scheduling, TX and Freelancers
- Sourcing, selecting and editing clips from Turner-owned and licensed content, to then creatively cut together into engaging promotional content for the channels. Through your experience you will be aware of a variety of editing techniques, current trends, and skilled enough to employ these as required.
- Graphic Design: the 2D/3D Artist will lead all graphic design elements for promos created by other team members. He/she will also be responsible to create Channel idents & packaging and various deliverables that are heavily dependent on 2D or/& 3D.
- Working with Designers, Promo Producers and Audio Engineers: the 2D/3D Artist is required to collaborate with Designers, Promo producers and Engineers to get the very best out of each project.
Knowledge and experience required
- The ideal candidate will have gained relevant working experience, ideally in Creative Services, Graphic design team
- Our preferred candidate will have a great flexibility to work on different brands and different target audiences.
- Good sense for design and TV trends.
- High level of creativity and a can-do attitude
- Very good skills in Adobe Premiere Pro or a similar video cutting software are essential
- Very good skills in various 2D/3D software
Fluent in English Desirable:
Work experience in an international company
- Fluent Arabic speaker
Working from our office in Dubai , you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.