Turner Broadcasting Senior Manager, CNE in Bangalore, India
Posting Job Title Senior Manager, CNE
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Creative
India - Bangalore
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
This position will be responsible for the Sales and Business Development function for CNE in the 5 states of South India. Besides scouting for new business, the person will also be handling the accounts of the existing WB and Turner licensees. He/she will also be involved in ideation and new product development.
- Consumer Products - Soliciting for new business across categories/ properties for all the entire CNE portfolio in the given territory.
- Promotional & CLIP Licensing - Tap into the corporate & SME sector from the states in South for potential promotional and CLIP Licensing opportunities. Interact regularly with media and creative agencies on client requirements and opportunities
- Account Management - Managing CNE relationships with all the Licensing and Retail/ ECommerce clients in the region to ensure long term partnerships and explore new partnerships
- Creative - Keep coming up with new workable ideas, concepts which could help create new categories and SKU's. Create innovative solutions for clients based on our offerings.
- Operations - Manage business relationships and coordination across Turner departments (Programming, Marketing, PR & TMS) along with the regional CNE & WB teams
- New Business– Seek new LOB’s (on ground/ Live events/ M&G) and hybrid licensing models to enhance the CNE business in the South states.
- Retail–Develop relationships with all the key retail accounts including the E Commerce players. Create a annual plan for retail activations in the South region.
Education:Post Graduate in Business Management Degree in Design/ Fashion/ Retail
Prior Experience / Industry: Total 12 years, 8+years of experience in Licensing business, Exposure to media/ broadcast brands. Exposure to Retail business, working with consumer product, F&B clients
Knowledge: Working knowledge of IP related business, MS Office, Excel etc.
Technical and Business:Strong presentation, networking and follow up skills Self-Management:Time Management, managing priorities
Language:Should be able to speak/understand one or two local languages
Regional/Country Experience:Must have worked/ handled business for the territories mentioned above
Other Requirements of person:Go getter attitude