Turner Broadcasting Writer/Producer, CSSU - UEFA in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Writer/Producer, CSSU - UEFA
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Production/Post-Production Sports Studio Services
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
/ Our Story
TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
What will you be doing?
Creative Producer will be responsible for all facets for production of elements for Turner Sports coverage of UEFA soccer. Most of the producer's time will be spend in an edit room but candidates should be comfortable with field production as well.
Producer will create (but not be limited to) studio elements, opens, promotional campaigns, features, player profiles, sponsored elements, co-branded client content, and especially social media content What do we require from you?
Significant experience in broadcast and content creation
- A strong body of video work will be a determining factor in hiring
- Extensive knowledge of European soccer
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to execute multiple ideas though all phases of production: from concept to delivery
- Comfort producing different types of video elements.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.