Turner Broadcasting Video Producer - Cartoon Network in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Video Producer - Cartoon Network
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Creative Other Production/Post-Production Social Media
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
/ Our Story
TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
As a part of Cartoon Network's social media team, you get to shape our fans' experience and engagement with our shows!
You will help capture and deliver fun content to our fans, primarily on YouTube, but also Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and others.
What will you be doing?
- The videographer will work closely with the Art Director to execute the concept through to completion
- What will you be doing? Set up and operate various production equipment including DSLR cameras, audio recorders, lighting equipment, and props for location and studio production
- Maintain & troubleshoot video/audio equipment and lighting Come up with original and innovative concepts for video content
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Proven working experience with YouTube - creating content, optimizing videos and doing work in front of and behind the camera
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in photography/videography
- Work on MAC computers
- Ability to execute projects quickly under tight deadlines
- Strong sense of photography/videography composition
- Ability to collaborate, receive creative direction and work well with various teams
- Passionate about social media, trends, new techniques and creating fresh, new media.
- Experience with still and event photography (studio and off site)
- Knowledge of editing software and can perform light editing duties (Adobe Premiere)
- Knowledge of audio editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards Knowledge of typography and graphic design
- Experience on other social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.