Turner Broadcasting Turner is at Grace Hopper! in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Turner is at Grace Hopper!
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Technology/Information Technology
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Temporary
Posting Job Description
Turner’s Grace Hopper Story
We make fans, and we’re starting with you!
We are at the Grace Hopper Celebration to find amazing talent to help us reimagine TV through innovation and technology. From interns to professionals, our Turner team is looking for technologists in a wide array of critical functions to help us bring the amazing experiences of our brands to fans anywhere!
45 years ago we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe.Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
To see where fans belong visit: www.turner.com
As a technologist at Turner, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You’ll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including[adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, FilmStruck, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, Super Deluxe, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports– which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League.
Our development and leadership teams work across brands and behind the scenes on everything from payroll to information security, from mobile apps to web. They work across platforms, operating systems and device types and using a diverse suite of tools and languages.
Whether you’re functional, technical or somewhere in between - we have opportunities for you.
Careers at Turner
What full time roles do we offer? Well, that kinda depends on what you want to do here!Whether you’re front-end, back-end, develop for mobile, web or thick client, deploy to the cloud or on-prem, are design or UX, are an analyst or in program management, our tech team is looking for fans like you. You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
Interning at Turner
Still honing your skills and education and ready for an internship? You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we'll provide the opportunities and access you need to jump-start your career. Work with us and we'll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news, and sports.
To see where you belong: www.turner.com/tech-interns
Check out Intern opportunities: http://go.turnerjobs.com/Students-GHC18
- A passion for technology
- Idea generators who can energize others to take action
- Teamwork skills because collaboration is critical
- Communication skills, both written and verbal. You may need to translate what you do for others, manage expectations or pitch your idea
- Excellent time management skills to manage your own day and deliverable or an entire project The Perks
We’re committed to a culture that celebrates our employees and encourages them to take risks, seek out diverse perspectives, and do amazing work.We can tell you it’s a great company but we want to show you. Here are some examples but if you want to know what’s it’s like, followus onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
- Turner supports you starting a family the way you want to with great maternity benefits, surrogacy and adoption benefits, fertility coverage and more
- Turner gives you up to an additional 40 hours a year to take away from work to volunteer at the nonprofit or school of your choice
- Need a pet sitter, eldercare or back-up childcare? Turner helps you get support at home so you can bring your best self to work each day
- All work and no play? No way - Turner hosts global volunteer days, week-long learning opportunities and plain old fun events for employees throughout the year
- From meditation classes to on-site clinics to triathlon teams, Turner prioritizes wellness for its employees
Please note that this is not an actual open job, but rather a description of skill sets and experience we believe is necessary to be successful in the technology group at Turner. If you are interested in consideration for any of the roles described here or others in technology, please submit your resume and cover letter to this requisition. A recruiter will contact all applicants with additional information regarding your candidacy.
Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.