Turner Broadcasting Sr Project Manager- CNN Digital in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Sr Project Manager- CNN Digital
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Technology/Information Technology
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more!Wecreate premium content and deliver exceptional experiences to fans whenever and wherever they consume content.From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
Turner is seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead digital technical projects within the News & Finance business, specifically for CNN Digital. The Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple projects, successfully balancing scope, quality, time and resources to deliver against the strategic plan and objectives of the business. The PM will work closely with the internal development team, key business stakeholders, internal technology partners and various vendors. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment focused on providing innovative technical solutions that drive revenue. Moreover, this is a leadership position requiring excellent communication and technical skills, coupled with the ability to lead mission critical projects across a large enterprise.
What do we require from you?
- BS/BA in related discipline and at least 8 years of experience working as a project manager in Digital Media, Technology, or Software Development project management (required); CMS, service development, and back end system experience preferred
- Proven experience implementing standard project management and SDLC methodologies and best practices; Agile Scrum experience and CSM certification (required); PMP certification (highly preferred)
- Familiarity with Clarity or similar PPM system
- Hands on experience with JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, or similar Agile tools
- Deep understanding of current digital/internet and mobile technologies and trends
- Strong leadership skills with experience leading cross-functional and virtual teams
- Ability to handle multiple fast-moving projects with changing priorities, drivers and dependencies
- Ability to accomplish goals by managing and influencing individuals across multiple organizations to meet deadlines on time and on budget
- Project financial management with a strong focus on estimation, budgeting and reporting
- Excellent group facilitation and collaboration skills
- Equal ability to work effectively independently or as part of an integrated team
- Excellent business and interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven track record of delivering technical projects on time and budget using cross functional teams
- Goal-oriented self-starter with strong time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer.
- 2017 LinkedIn Top Company
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers.
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career.
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS. See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us on Instagram , Twitter and Facebook
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.