Turner Broadcasting Sr. Paralegal in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Sr. Paralegal
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Legal/Business Affairs
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
/ Our Story
TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
- This exciting role provides paralegal support to the team of attorneys providing legal services to Turner's technology organizations
- Areas supported by this team include broadcast, digital, mobile and advertising technologies for Turner brands such as CNN, TNT, TBS and Cartoon Network, as well as, other general corporate activity
What will you be doing?
- Responsibilities include: - Drafting, negotiating and contract management of a variety of technology and other transactional agreements, including professional services and consulting agreements, software development agreements, software license and support agreements, software-as-a-service and cloud related agreements, master services agreements, content licensing agreements, statements of work, non-disclosure agreements, amendments, etc
- Assisting attorneys with the creation of contract templates
- Working directly with Turner business clients, legal and corporate colleagues, and vendors and their legal counsel
- Other activities based on business needs, and responsibilities as assigned or as may evolve over time
What do we require from you?
- A four-year college degree with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a paralegal or contract manager/specialist at a reputable law firm or company
- May consider two (2) years of relevant work experience and/or a legal degree in lieu of paralegal experience
- Technology and intellectual property experience is preferred but not required
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, analytical, negotiation, and drafting skills with strong attention to detail, as well as, the ability to manage client demands appropriately and work in a fast-paced environment where meeting deadlines is priority and handling multiple matters simultaneously is the norm
Must be proactive and have strong initiative and the ability to work autonomously, but remain a strong, supportive, and collaborative member of the team But wait, there’s more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.