Turner Broadcasting Sr Financial Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Sr Financial Analyst
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Business Development
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
What part will you play?
The Sr Financial Analyst will develop financial models to project future P&L and cash flows covering continuing operations as well as new opportunities, liaise with operating teams and functional experts (e.g. legal, accounting, tax) to ensure projections are as accurate as possible, and identify key sources of uncertainty
What will you be doing?
Additional duties include assessing potential new initiatives to evaluate fit with overall company strategy, consolidating data on industry trends, participating in the budget process and development of long-range plans, summarizing results for different stakeholders and assisting with other tasks as directed by supervisor
What do we require from you?
- 5-7 years’ experience in a financial analysis role including financial modeling, valuation & scenario assessment. Industry experience in media, digital, sports business or content production
- Expert-level proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint (other database systems desirable, e.g. Hyperion, PeopleSoft). Fluent in English and either Spanish or Portuguese
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field; MBA or advanced business/finance-related degree desirable (or equivalent work experience)
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.