Turner Broadcasting Sponsorship Operations Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Sponsorship Operations Manager
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Operations/General
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Who are we?
Turner Sports and NBA Digital are where sports and technology fuse to deliver the best game experience anywhere, anytime. From the casual fan to the die-hards, there's nothing between you and the game. Be part of a team whose passion and commitment for sports is reflected in our products. Turner Sports: http://bit.ly/weareturnersports
What part will you play?
The Sponsorship Operations Manager works with multiple teams to manage and track sponsorship / revenue generating projects and campaigns for NBA Digital across web, mobile, and connected device platforms. The manager runs cross-departmental meetings, provides status/progress reports, oversees comprehensive testing, and triages issues during live events.
What will you be doing?
- Own/lead/manage the sponsorship request process and work across sales, ads, revenue, operations, product, and technical teams to execute.
- Track requests while engaging appropriate teams to ensure a timely response.
- Manage communications via weekly meetings and status reports.
- Monitor product/platform enhancements for new revenue opportunities or potential impacts to revenue and sales commitments.
- Ensure health of various sponsorships through a pro-active testing approach; this includes pre-game checks, monitoring live events, and owning ad issues through resolution.
- Support "Tent-pole" events as major revenue opportunities through the creation of cross-platform test plans, coordinate testing with key stakeholders, and monitor live events to manage issues real-time to ensure revenue continuity.
What do we need from you?
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree and 3-5 years in business analysis, operations, quality assurance and/or project management in the digital industry, preferably in large content websites.
- Proven ability to work under deadlines in digital-related projects and meet organizational goals.
- Must exhibit strong problem resolution abilities and exercise good judgment.
- A passion for sports Desirable: - Background in technical development especially in the multi-platform space is a plus.
- Knowledge of Internet Architecture / User Experience / Design/ QA
- Background in Sports-related websites and mobile products and especially knowledge of NBA Digital (NBA and NBA.com).
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.