Turner Broadcasting Senior Web Developer - CNN Enabling Platforms Team in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Senior Web Developer - CNN Enabling Platforms Team
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Digital/Interactive Media Programming Technology/Information Technology
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more!Wecreate premium content and deliver exceptional experiences to fans whenever and wherever they consume content. These efforts are fueled by data-driven insights and industry-leading technology.From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
Turner is seeking a Senior Web Developer to build applications and products to support our CNN Digital Infrastructure. CNN serves millions of people every day worldwide so the candidate we are looking for is passionate about technology, product development and can thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented organization. The right candidate will have a demonstrable track record of developing products and services for a consumer-oriented company and will have a strong command of full stack web development using industry standards along with the latest trends. Collaboration within a cross functional team is a must. The candidate will find themselves working with product managers, operations staff, user experience designers, project managers along with other developers in an Agile environment.
What do we require from you?
- Degree, Certification, Bootcamp Graduate or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in web related technologies.
- Strong Full stack web application development using Node.js, Express/Hapi, MongoDB(NoSQL), ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3 DevOps, cloud-based services and micro services.
- Unit and automated testing skills.
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong experience with the Agile methodology.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer.
- 2017 LinkedIn Top Company
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers.
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career.
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS. See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us on Instagram , Twitter and Facebook
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.