Turner Broadcasting Senior Recruiter in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Senior Recruiter
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Human Resources
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to great things and we are looking for great people with ideas and energy to join us. Want to see what we are up to? Visit: http://www.turner.com/
Who you are
- You are someone with a great understanding of Media – both linear and the ever evolving digital business. Even more important than that, you love it! (Maybe you are working in it right now?) You can’t imagine being a part of any other industry.
- You like talking to people and people like talking to you. You see potential.
- Not only do you know talent, you know how to find it. You are an expert sourcer who uses all platforms and mediums to hunt for exceptional candidates.
- You are a natural-born influencer.
- You are hyper-organized and you can prove it. You’re happy to be the type-A friend who’s always on time and shows up with a smile.
- You are a learner, a doer, a communicator. What will you be doing?
As a Sr. Recruiter on our team you will epitomize the definition of a “utility player” head hunting for and supporting divisions that are the forefront of the content and products we produce, launch and distribute. You will seek out folks in Production and Post-production, Production Management, Marketing, Business Operations, Gaming and game development, and other Creative worlds to take our content and products to the next-level while growing our businesses and keeping the consumer at the heart of all that we do! You’ll will have a full plate of reqs and work in partnership at all times with our HR Generalist teammates and hiring managers. You will develop a pool of qualified candidates for each job using strategies like passive candidate sourcing, leveraging assigned sourcing specialists, various social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter) and the use of job boards. You will also help manage, ideate and run the Turner Careers social platforms so a keen eye for employer brand and design is an awesome asset.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- 5 + years successful recruiting experience in a corporate and/or agency environment is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of hiring techniques required to source passive candidates via direct sourcing, outreach and social media outlets.
- Ability to utilize or learn an ATS, Candidate Management System, and web technology to identify and track candidates is strongly desired.
- Experience in performance coaching and mentoring junior level recruiting colleagues is a plus.
Digital media and/or television experience in a large scale organization strongly preferred. But wait, there’s more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Great health benefits and an even greater 401k.
- Wellness support, opportunities and events that bring us together.
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career with online courses and cool events See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.