Turner Broadcasting Senior QA Analyst- BleacherReport Live in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Senior QA Analyst- BleacherReport Live
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Technology/Information Technology
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more!Wecreate premium content and deliver exceptional experiences to fans whenever and wherever they consume content.From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
BleacherReport Live, a new live sports video streaming service, is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst who understands how to create automation tests for modern web based technologies. While Turner is a large company, we are invested in practicing Agile with a startup mentality, which allows for us to work with the latest leading-edge technologies and cloud-based platforms. This is an amazing opportunity for a skilled Senior QA Analyst who wants to experience a career with a collaborative team that is spearheading innovation with all of the amazing benefits offered by a 2017 LinkedIn Top Company. Our environment is unique. Teamwork and a strong desire to learn new technologies are everyday requirements to succeed. Agile is a way of life and you'll have the full support of our entire group to bring new and innovative ideas and methodologies to improve our products and processes.
What will you be doing?
- Creating and executing well-defined testing plans encompassing the suite of BleachReport Live application services.
- Writing automated tests for B/R Live web application APIs, tools, and applications.
- Manual testing as needed.
- Maintaining and updating defect status using Jira.
- Working with other team members to provide a solid and stable solution to meet the demands of a rapidly growing direct-to-consumer video streaming application.
- Participating in Agile/Scrum work estimation and planning.
- Lending guidance towards software testing best practices, such as fully automated testing and CI/CD pipeline.
What do we require from you?
- Proficiency in test automation tools (Nightwatch, Selenium)
- Thorough understanding of RESTful architectures
- Experience in CI/CD, build pipelines (jenkins, bamboo, circleci, etc…)
- Experience in AWS applications
- Issue tracking software such as JIRA
- Self-starter, knows how to work around dead ends, can pick something up on the fly
- Always open for a discussion/debate and seeking consensus
- 5+ years of test automation experience
- You don't know everything about QA Automation, but you want to learn as much as possible
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer.
- 2017 LinkedIn Top Company
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers.
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career.
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS. See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us on Instagram , Twitter and Facebook
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.