Turner Broadcasting Senior Product Designer - Turner Sports, NBA Digital in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Senior Product Designer - Turner Sports, NBA Digital
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Graphics/Design/Art
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
This Is Why We Play! NBA Digital is where sports and technology fuse to deliver the best game experience anywhere, anytime. From the casual fan to the die-hards, there's nothing between you and the game. Be part of a team whose passion and commitment for sports is reflected in our products.
Turner Sports : http://bit.ly/weareturnersports
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Product Designer at Turner Sports, you'll have the opportunity to work with some of the best designers in the business, focusing on NBA digital experiences. The work will focus on UI design for mobile apps, connected devices, and responsive web while also supporting digital marketing and sales sponsorships. This role requires collaboration with the design team, products, UX, editorial, marketing, video production, and development.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Graphic or Interactive/New Media Design.
- 5-7 years of interactive design experience and advanced fluency in design software tools (Sketch, Adobe CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote).
- Knowledge in prototyping tools such as Proto.io, InVision, and Axure is a plus.
- Experience or understanding of: optimization of design assets for mobile and responsive web and designing with an understanding of CSS and platform constraints.
- Seasoned app design experience. Must have advanced understanding of OS specific guidelines including Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and Android's Material Design.
- Other platform knowledge may include Roku, Xbox, Playstation, Apple TV and wearables are a plus.
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines in a just-in-time production environment. Must be available for design support on occasional weekends/nights.
- We're looking for designers with the following stand-out skills:
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery, and applied design principles
- Interaction design best practices
- Ability to defend your design decisions convincingly and diplomatically with members of other teams.
- Designers with a passion for the NBA will find this to be their dream job!
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us on Instagram , Twitter and Facebook