Turner Broadcasting Senior HR Business Partner - TNT/tbs, TCM & Content Distribution in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Senior HR Business Partner - TNT/tbs, TCM & Content Distribution
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Human Resources
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
We are seeking a talented and experienced Sr. HR Business Partner to help drive the success of one of Turner Broadcasting's businesses, TNT/tbs, TCM & Content Distribution.
What will you be doing?
- Oversee and implement human resources policies, programs and practices that foster growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness that align with business strategies in areas including talent acquisition, compensation, learning and development, and performance management.
- Partners with specialists in the areas.
- Communicates and informs business of HR initiatives and project manages these efforts.
- Helps to lead cultural change through programs in collaboration with the business and corporate.
- Provides developmental coaching to all levels, and offer creative solutions to business challenges.
- Manages and resolves Employee Relations issues through effective and objective investigation processes, ensuring adherence to appropriate employment laws and Turner policies.
- Collaborates with our legal team on high level ER issues.
- Builds and maintains strong internal business partnerships.
- Gains an understanding of business knowledge by participating in client meetings and staying up to date on the industry.
- Manages and develops HR Coordinator
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 7-10 years related experience as human resources professional, with experience working with and influencing senior executives in a creative environment.
- Experience consulting clients in training and talent development, high-level employee relations, recruiting, and compensation.
- The ideal candidate must be flexible while having the ability to deliver results in a client facing role while providing day-to-day HR support to dynamic client groups.
- Experience in the entertainment industry or creative environment is desirable.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.