Turner Broadcasting Senior Financial Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Senior Financial Analyst
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Finance/Accounting
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Warner Media along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
What part will you play?
This position in Corporate Segment Finance is responsible for oversight of Turner's PR, Corporate Communications, Benefits, Executive Services and Other Corporate areas annual budget/ LRP and monthly forecasts ($120M+ operating / capital.)
What will you be doing?
- Maintains headcount analysis and reporting for over 200 employees.
- Serves as the business partner / financial advisor for achievement of financial goals Preparing ad hoc analysis for management to make key business decisions and meeting directly with VP level executives and their respective teams.
- Coordinate the allocation process for the Corporate segment ($350M+) which includes forecast, budget and applicable presentations.
- Responsible for metrics analysis, variance analysis, scorecards, allocations and executive reporting.
What do we require from you?
- 3+ years of relevant financial/ accounting analysis experience is required, including budgeting/forecasting and project-based financial analysis work.
- Candidate must exhibit initiative, executive presence and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Initiative to propose and implement process improvements.
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to converse with all levels of management including the ability to relate key information in clear/concise manner.
- Must be able to balance role of customer support with financial integrity.
- Must have Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Hyperion, Essbase, and PowerPoint skills are highly desired.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Warner Media family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.