Turner Broadcasting Sales Planner - Digital in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Sales Planner - Digital
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Sales
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
The Sales Planner role is crucial to the day-to-day running of the Sales team and works across every aspect of the sales business, which includes pitches, proposals to clients and general sales intelligence, collateral and support. They will also assist in the coordination and communication, account management and agency & client engagement.
What will you be doing?
- Prepare and revise proposals for RFPs and new business pitches
- Manage internal booking system for active digital media campaigns
- Conduct day-to-day communication with agency clients on pre-sale/post-sale activity and deal execution
- Assist in preparing materials prior to, and presenting media strategies, in client meetings
- Work with account service colleagues to resolve all discrepancies, underdelivery and optimization needs
- Proactively prospect new business and assist Account Executives in client outreach.
- Research and compile competitive information for Account Executives
- Provide support to Account Executives & Management team, and complete additional projects as directed
- Participate in training and development sessions
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2 years of professional experience required.
- Previous work in a related field, including ad tech, media sales or advertising agency preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker.
- Proficient in various computer software (Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI).
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.