Turner Broadcasting Sales Associate, CNN Store in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Sales Associate, CNN Store
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Retail/Store Operations/Tour Operations
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Inside CNN Store offers a variety of gift items from CNN, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, TCM, Headline News, and other Turner and Time Warner properties. The store is located in the heart of CNN Center where all the action is. Our store is open to the public at all times and guests can enter from the food court to shop at their leisure. All guests of the CNN Tour are welcomed to the store at the completion of their CNN experience. You will greet hundreds of people from around the world each day who are as passionate about our brands as you are! You never know who might pop into the store for some swag!
What part will you play?
- Sales Associate
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for delivering a high level of customer service to guests who are visiting our retail store.
- This includes generating sales by greeting all guests, assisting them with their selections, accurately ringing up their transactions, using suggestive selling techniques to increase DPT and UPT and operating the 2 interactive areas.
- In addition, all Sales Associates will assist in processing new / incoming merchandise shipments, replenish merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor and maintain store merchandise and visual standards.
- Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to loss prevention, display and floor plan-o-gram updates and other revenue generating initiatives set forth by management.
What do we need from you?
- Must have a high school diploma and be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Sales Associates will be on their feet for their entire shift and may be required to lift boxes up to 25 pounds.
- Candidates must pass company-issued criminal and credit background check.
- The ideal candidates will possess strong communication skills and display a friendly, positive and energetic demeanor.
- Must have previous customer service and/or sales experience, must be a team player, have strong organization skills and be financially responsible as they will be handling money.
- Candidates will need to take direction and have strong initiative and follow through skills.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.